Peaceful, lively, and wildly popular with homebuyers, can you name this Triangle City? It’s known for:
- Close proximity to top employers at the Research Triangle Park
- Beautifully maintained golf courses and country clubs
- Divided into distinct East and West sections
- Named the 3rd safest city in the nation by WallStreet.com
- Top-rated public schools
- World-class entertainment options at the Koka Boothe Amphitheater
- Incredible soccer stadium home to a number of local teams
Need Another Hint? Here are some landmarks
Have an Idea of Which City We’re Talking About?
Travel & Commute
Downtown Raleigh: 10 miles
RDU Airport: 7 miles
RTP: 10 miles
Downtown Durham: 20 miles
Does this Sound Like the Right Place for You?
Check Out These Area Resources!